UX Designer and full stack Web Developer with an extensive background in graphic design, product design, and web design. I develop applications and client experiences using cutting-edge tech, user research, and UX design principles.
- Created and designed landing pages using modern web frameworks and technologies.
- Developed the front-end and web design for a recently launched application called PennyPost and worked closely with UX/UI Designers and Interactive Designers to develop the beta.
- Developed and designed an enterprise-level CMS for the Microsoft corporate web sites, landing pages, and e-commerce apps.
- Led teammates on the engineering team in accessibility best practices and developed user-centric designs using code examples and visual guides designed in Sketch and Adobe XD.
- Provided guidance and gave presentations to the development team regarding user accessibility and it’s importance to user friendly design.
- Developed web components, including forms and accessible data-driven UI components, that were implemented into prototypes using HTML5, CSS, Ja vascript, JQuery, React, Angular, and node.js.
- Created prototypes, redlines, and designed graphic treatments for Microsoft product web sites.
- Prototyped and designed the XBOX Live site using the Microsoft Web Framework and module orientation.
- Worked between designers and developers to speed up software production and ship fully-functional designs on schedule.
Open source projects I've contributed to.