UX/UI Designer and Web Developer with a passion for creating accessible, user-friendly, and meaningful interactive experiences. Has extensive experience in graphic design, product design, and full stack software development. Designs and develops applications and client experiences using modern design/web frameworks, user research, and UX design ideation/implementation.
- Developed and designed landing pages using modern web frameworks, technologies, and accessibility best practices.
- Used rapid prototyping and ideation to develop UX/UI prototypes and constructed pattern libraries for several e-commerce web apps.
- Developed the front-end and web design for a recently launched application called PennyPost and worked closely with UX/UI Designers and Interactive Designers to develop the beta.
- Designed and prototyped UI with cohesive interactive branding experiences.
- Developed and designed an enterprise-level CMS for the Microsoft corporate web sites, landing pages, and e-commerce apps.
- Led teammates on the engineering team in accessibility best practices and developed user-centric designs using code examples and visual guides designed in Sketch and Adobe XD.
- Provided guidance and gave presentations to the development team regarding user accessibility and it’s importance to user friendly design.
- Developed web components, including forms and accessible data-driven UI components, that were implemented into prototypes using HTML5, CSS, Ja vascript, JQuery, React, Angular, and node.js.
- Developed prototypes, redlines, wireframes, and graphic treatments for Microsoft product web sites.
- Prototyped and designed the XBOX Live site using the Microsoft Web Framework and module orientation.
- Worked between designers and developers to speed up software production and ship fully-functional designs on schedule.
- Produced several full stack applications, prototypes, and web designs using modern web frameworks such as React.js, Angular, and Python.
- Developed dynamic applications with clean, user-friendly and responsive designs that were ready for any device, including mobile devices.
- Created mockups using Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, and Sketch and designed branding with iconography and various graphic treatments.
- Designed WordPress themes and customized WordPress plug-ins.
- Created mockups and prototypes of web designs and prototyped designs to test usability and develop memorable brand experiences.
- Implemented keyword research, SEO, and metadata in web sites to promote online brand visibility.
Open source projects I've contributed to.